Every sponsor will know in advance exactly which Key Buyers will be attending the Photo Publishing Summit, and their area of responsibility. Information will include their company profile, number of businesses owned or managed, projected spending, budgets for new products and services, as well as services and products they are interested in sourcing and other valuable market information.
Benefits of Sponsoring— Request more information today!
- Guaranteed 1:1 Meetings provide an exceptional opportunity for you to pre-select the executives you want to meet during the Summit. This allows the buyers to ask questions, learn, and engage with your senior sales staff in a private setting.
- Demonstrate Thought Leadership Whether delivering a keynote presentation, contributing to a panel discussion or leading a Boardroom discussion, all provide an excellent platform to showcase your capabilities and expertise to an intimate gathering of top-level decision makers.
- Reduce Your Sales Cycle by participating in this 2 ½ days of intense networking. Your involvement in the Summit is a fast, effective, and cost–efficient alternative to months of customer visits.
- Direct Access to Buyers Precise executive recruitment delivers decision makers prepared to purchase.
Key Buyer categories represented include:
- Digital Print Service Providers
- Publishers/Content Owners
- Online Photo/Self-Publishing Companies
- Photo Retailers
- Commercial Labs/Photo Finishers
In addition to 1:1 meetings you'll have ample time to network with all key buyers during breaks, meals, seminars and social activities.
Excellent Value for Money, Sponsorship Fees Include:
- Networking functions
- Conference facilities
- Personalized meetings schedule
Most companies would agree that they spend too many hours trying to get in front of new prospects. Photo Publishing Summit provides you with the unique opportunity to make contacts and build lasting relationships through its 1:1 meetings and networking events. No time is wasted.
For Sponsorship Information Contact:
Warren Shane, email@example.com